Braised chicken soup with potatoes
- 200 g chicken wings
- 2-3 tubers of potatoes
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1/2 bulb of garlic
- 45 ml soy sauce
- 15 ml alcohol
- 5 ml sesame oil
- 2.5 g salt
- 2.5 g sugar
- 1 little pepper
- 1. Chicken wings washed, marinated with spices in 1 hour.
- 2. Potatoes peeled, washed, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3. Prepare a medium skillet, add oil, garlic and ginger in the non-aromatic wing. For fried chicken wings on until golden (fry for 3 minutes on each side).
- 4. Add chicken to disc. Add oil to the pan, add little ginger, minced garlic fries on the potatoes until golden brown.
- 5. Then pour chicken wings in the pan, then add the spices marinated chicken left in the bowl; cover region, heat olive Riu 30 minutes. If lack of water can add a little bit to not burnt bottom of the pot. Then the chicken braised potato disc and enjoy offline!